Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Brown Bag Butterfly Wreath



I was inspired by this post, MaryJanes and Galoshes, to make this beautiful wreath for a Spring Craft Show I'm participating in! Yes, it was a little time intensive but I love the result.

I bought most of the supplies from our local Dollar Store (including the wreath form) with the exception of the 3" scallop circle punch.


The butterflies were cut from my Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge (p. 41, shift +<Bttrfly1>. I used a variety of sizes ranging from 2 3/4" to 1/2". I folded them around the center and hot glued them to the top of the wreath. 

For some added bling I added Clear Sparkles to the center...it just catches the light and give the perfect amount of sparkle!

Thanks for looking!

~Michelle

Supplies Used (all CTMH Unless Otherwise Noted):
Paper: Amethyst, Brown Lunch Sacks (Dollar Tree)
Other: 12" Wreath Form (Dollar Tree), Scallop Circle Punch (Marvy Uchida), Cricut Artiste Cartridge, Clear Sparkles, Pencil, Hot Glue Gun

No comments:

Post a Comment